Stackpole's RNV14 is Ideal for High Voltage High Humidity Applications
Fri, 02/01/2013 - 10:25am
The RNV14 from Stackpole (Raleigh, NC) is a ¼ watt high-voltage, metal film resistor which, is able to withstand environments with high moisture. The high-voltage metal film element features:
- A maximum working voltage of ,1600 VDC and 1,150 VAC.
- Surges of up to 7 KV per IEC60065.14.1.
- A robust film and special protective coating that allows prolonged exposure to 200°C heat and humidity levels of 90% RH+.
- Applicability in high-voltage power supplies and controls; robotics, medical devices, test equipment, welding equipment; plasma cutters, network equipment, automotive electronics, instrumentation, aerospace, and industrial automation.
- Availability in ammo pack and tape and reel packaging.