Quick Talk RQT from Ritron, Inc. (Carmel, IN) is an industrial-grade radio transmitter with sensor inputs and voice recording storage that automatically alerts radio-equipped personnel when plant conditions change. This proven technology accepts inputs from up to 4 switches or sensors to monitor conditions so that when a change is detected, a pre-recorded message alerts plant personnel to that specific sensor variance. Virtually any sensor or switch input can be accommodated, allowing this unique technology to monitor conditions like an emergency button, liquid level, temperature, vibration, power interruption, door ajar, obstructions, and many others found in paper mills, chemical, food and pharmaceutical manufacturing environments, and other process plants. Features include:
- A gasketed and sealed, polycarbonate enclosure.
- Built-in mounting flanges.
- An RQT radio that can operate stand-alone on 6 AA batteries.
- An an optional 110V AC adaptor.
- Availability with a 2-W transmitter or a 120-mW transmitter.