Richardson RFPD, Inc. (LaFox, IL) has announced immediate availability and full design support capabilities for a new dual, 14-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) from Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI). The AD9250 is designed to support applications where low cost, small size, wide bandwidth, and versatility are important. The device cores feature a multistage, differential pipelined architecture with integrated output error correction logic, as well as wide bandwidth inputs supporting a variety of user-selectable input ranges. Additional features include:
- Sample rates of up to 250 MSPS.
- IF sampling frequencies of up to 400 MHz.
- Signal-to-noise ratio of 70.6 dBFS @ 185 MHz AIN and 250 MSPS.
- A total power consumption of 711 mW @ 250 MSPS.
- Internal analog-to-digital converter (ADC) voltage reference
- 95 dB channel isolation/crosstalk.
- A 1.8 V supply voltage.
For more information visit www.richardsonrfpd.com.