RFMW, Ltd. (San Jose, CA) provides design and sales support for a new Double Oven Crystal Controlled Oscillator (DOCXO) from Bliley Technologies, Inc (San Jose, CA). Developed for critical applications were exceptional Frequency vs. Temperature performance is required the N6B series features:
- A stability rating @ ±0.4 ppb.
- An operating temperature range from -20° to +70°C.
- 2 variations of N6B-ABA-D1A-10M and N6B-ABA-D1B-10M.
- A sine wave output of +5 dBm (typ.) into 50 ohms.
- A +5 VDC supply.
- A phase noise @ 10 KHz.
- An offset of -150 dBc/Hz.
- A standard Double Oven through-hole package measuring 36.2 (L) x 27.3 (W) x 23.8 mm (H).