Remote Control Capability
Anritsu Company (Morgan Hill, CA) has introduced Windows-based remote control software for its PIM Master MW82119A, a high-power, battery-operated, portable PIM test analyzer. With the software, field technicians on the ground can control an MW82119A configured on top of the tower, making it easier and more efficient to conduct highly accurate Passive Intermodulation (PIM) measurements, especially for difficult-to-access sites, such as Remote Radio Head (RRH) installations. The software:
- Is compatible with any laptop or tablet operating with Windows XP SP2 through Windows 7 64 bit.
- Has an Ethernet or compact Wi-Fi travel router to make the connection with the MW82119A.
- Will work with all 6 PIM Master MW82119A models, which address key frequency ranges, including the upper and lower 700 MHz bands, 850, 900, 1,800, 1,900, and 1,900/2,100 MHz.
- Incorporates patented Distance-to-PIM (DTP) technology.
- Test at 40 W, which allows the PIM Master MW82119A to locate faults that conventional 20 W test solutions might miss.
For more information visit www.anritsu.com.