Purwave Networks’ PureWave Constellation Base Station
PureWave Networks (Elktron, MD) recently announced the latest addition to its portfolio of base stations – the PureWave Constellation. This family of advanced LTE small-cell base stations delivers unmatched capacity in densely populated areas by providing high capacity wireless data service to as many as 256 simultaneous users. GORE Protective Vents help the PureWave Constellation base stations perform reliably in fluctuating operating environments. PureWave Constellation base stations:
- Are engineered with a sleek design so they can easily blend into any environment and simplify the urban permitting process.
- Have a rugged construction that is sufficiently durable and can be installed on walls, street lights, or utility poles without the need of an additional shelter.
- Can withstand extreme temperature and weather conditions anywhere in the world
- Meets the IEC standard for full immersion (IP67) required by military and oil/gas applications.
- Features a cast-aluminum housing with a closed cell gasket and 11 perimeter screws to provide a solid seal.