Pulse Electronics Introduces Pin-in-Paste RF MoCA Filter Modules
Pulse Electronics Corporation (San Diego, CA) [NYSE: PULS] has introduced RF MoCA (Multimedia over Cable Alliance) filter modules that are pin-in-paste compatible. Pin-in-paste manufacturing uses a reflow instead of a wave soldering process to apply solder to the components, saving time, increasing throughput, and reducing costs. These filters feature:
- Compliance with MoCA 1.1 and 2.0 requirements.
- MoCA silicon vendors qualification.
- Configuration as a multiband diplexer /triplexer with CATV (Cable TV), satellite, and DOCSIS (Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification) frequencies.
- An optional built-in surge protection.
- A max reflow temperature of 260°C.
- An operating temperature range from -40° to +85°C.
For more information visit http://www.pulseelectronics.com.