Power Sources’ 100 W Power Supply
Thu, 02/14/2013 - 9:44am
Power Sources Unlimited, Inc. (Wrentham, MA) announces the NXT-100 series of ultra-small AC-DC power supplies with extended temperature range that achieves unit start-up down to –40°C (-WT models). The NXT-100 series features:
- High-power density of 8.9W/inch³.
- A universal in of 85–264 VAC in a 1U high chassis.
- Availability in 8 models that provide adjustable, single outputs from 2.5 to 48 VDC.
- An efficiency of 85% typical.
- Line and load regulation of 0.5%.
- An operating temperatures range up to +70°C with airflow.
- Comprehensive protection circuitry. is inherent in the NXT-100 advanced SMT design.
- Compliance to both EN60101-1 3rd edition (medical) and EN60950-1 (ITE) standards.
- RoHS compliance.