Lower Current Consumption
Crystek’s (Fort Myers, FL) new CVCO55CXT-5370-5470 Coaxial Resonator Oscillator (CRO) is a coaxial-based VCO with an internal proprietary frequency doubler. The CVCO55CXT family’s frequency doubling, 2X fundamental technology reaches new performance levels of lower phase noise and much lower harmonics over the competition, while achieving lower current consumption in the process. Features include:
- An operation from 5,370 to 5,470 MHz.
- A tuning voltage range of 0.3 to 4.7 VDC.
- A typical phase noise of -102 dBc/Hz @ 10 KHz.
- An output power of 0.0 dBm typ. into a 50 ohm load.
- A supply of +5.0 VDC.
- A current consumption of 30 mA (max.).