Lantronix Launches xPico Wi-Fi Device Server
Lantronix, Inc. (Irvine, CA) [NASDAQ: LTRX] has announced the launch of its new xPico Wi-Fi module, a compact, embedded wireless device server designed for easy and fast serial-to-Wi-Fi connectivity. The xPico Wi-Fi device features:
- A footprint of 24 x 16.5 mm.
- Pin and form factor compatibility.
- Easy to deployment and usage.
- Complete "device server application" with full IP stack and web browser.
- 256-bit AES Encryption.
- A Serial Data Rate of up to 921 kbps.
- An operating temperature range from -40° to +85° C.
For more information visit http://Lantronix.com or email email@example.com.