Pentek, Inc. (Upper Saddle River, NJ) has announced rackmount additions to its Talon RF/IF signal recording and playback systems. The Model RTS 2707 rackmount system and Model RTR 2747 rugged rackmount system, offer recording and playback of RF/IF signals up to 700 MHz with signal bandwidths up to 200 MHz. The systems feature:
- 500 MHz 12-bit A/Ds or 400 MHz 14-bit A/Ds and an 800 MHz 16-bit D/A.
- Turnkey operation through a graphical user interface.
- A 4U 19" rack-mountable chassis.
- Up to 20 hot-swappable magnetic hard drives for up to 20 terabytes of real-time data storage space.
- Front panel USB ports and I/O connectors on the rear panel.
- Up to 24 hot-swap solid state drives.
- Up to four channels of recording to NTFS RAID.
For more information visit http://www.pentek.com.