Increased Computing Performance
Mon, 02/11/2013 - 9:56am
MEN Micro Inc. (Ambler, PA) offers its latest 3U CompactPCI Serial SBC, the G22. With speeds up to 3.3 GHz using Turbo Boost functionality, the new Intel Quad Core i7-based board provides:
- Exceptional processing performance in data-intensive environments.
- High graphics performance as well as state-of-the-art I/O functionality.
- Fast serial data transfers up to 12 Gb/s and full mesh capabilities without additional configuration overhead.
- A resolution of up to 2560 x 1600 pixels.
- 2 front DisplayPorts, which can also be used as HDMI or DVI connections using an external adapter.
- A front panel I/O, which includes 2 Ethernet and 2 USB interfaces.
- 4 USB 3.0, 4 USB 2.0, 2 3rd generation SATA and 3 2nd generation SATA ports located at the rear.
- 4 or 8 GB of soldered DDR3 DRAM.
For more information http://www.menmicro.com/