CTT’s New, Compact, GaN Solid-State Power Amplifiers
CTT, Inc. (Sunnyvale, CA) has announced a new family of compact, GaN-based solid-state power amplifiers (SSPAs) operating in the 6.4 to 11.0 GHz frequency range for a wide variety of RF and microwave applications including commercial, industrial, and military radar applications. CTT’s latest compact SSPA designs offer:
- 160 W of output power in a compact package.
- A proprietary open architecture/common platform.
- 15 models for Narrowband applications operating from 7.8 to 10.7 GHz in Continuous Wave (CW) mode.
- 12 models for Narrowband (<10% bandwidth) applications operating from 8.5 to 10.7 GHz in Pulsed mode.
- 12 models that operate from 6.4 to 11.0 GHz in CW mode.
- 9.5 to 10.5 GHz frequency operation with operating input power requirements of 13.8 Amps @ +30 Volts DC.
- A min of +57 dB of Gain.
- Power Saturation (Psat) performance of 80 W (min).
- A compact package of 4.32” (L) x 4.5” (W) x 0.68” (H).
For more information visit http://www.cttinc.com.