Chroma Sync Hipot Tester Measures Up To 100 Channels Simultaneously
Chroma Systems Solutions (Foothill Ranch, CA) has announced the release of their new 19020 Series Multichannel Hipot tester. A brand new architecture enables the 19020 Multichannel Hipot tester to measure Hipot leakage current of all channels at the same time and conduct tests on a maximum of 100 DUTs simultaneously increasing regulatory test efficiency and productivity. Features include:
- A synchronous Hipot test function that allows 1 single unit to perform 10 channels sync output and measurements at the same time.
- A max of 10 units that can be controlled for 100 channels in total.
- A difference of high-voltage discharge of up to 14 kV peak-peak causing damage to the fixture and erroneous testing.
- An I/O interface, which reports test results individually and collectively simultaneously.
- Memory recall for easy implementation in automated environments.
- Flashover detection and Open/Short Check.