Telit Expands Short Range Product Line with High-Power Module
Telit Wireless Solutions has announced the market introduction of the LE70-868 point-to-point, star-topology, short-range wireless module for the European multi-kilometer range wired-to-wireless network migration market in application areas such as solar/wind farms and agricultural automation. The new module operates on the 868 MHz European ISM license-free frequency allowing manufacturers to quickly integrate wireless communication, control, and sensor nodes replacing wire-networked models and fully meeting regulatory compliance on the short-range radio link. Additional features include:
- A high 500 mW configurable radio output power.
- A sensitivity of 112 dBbm.
- An operating range of up to 10 Km.
- An ultra-low 1 μA standby current.
- Applicability in soil moisture monitors, hall-effect closure detectors, and PIR surveillance devices.
- A housing that measures 26 x 15 mm.
- Data rates up to 57.7 Kbps.