FCI (Etters, PA) has introduced its internal Mini-SAS HD product offering that includes board connectors and cable assemblies, for applications that require SAS 2.1 (6Gb/s) and SAS 3.0 (12Gb/s) protocol signaling. This product family extension now satisfies hardware applications that would require either external I/O systems (with EMI provisions) or internal I/O systems. Features include:
- Available configurations in 1x1, 1x2, and 1x4.
- An internal connector that is also used in FCI’s external board connector and cage system assuring consistent electrical and mechanical performance.
- Interface and latching features that are fully compliant to SFF- 8643 standards.
- Internal Mini-SAS HD to Mini-SAS HD cable configurations, and internal Mini-SAS HD to Mini-SAS legacy cables.
- SAS 2.1 or SAS 3.0 compliance.
- Sideband signaling for low-speed signal transmission.
- A high-speed signal that utilizes 3M’s planar twin-axial raw cable.
For more information visit www.fciconnect.com.