Acopian's New Programmable 1U 750W AC-DC Power Supply Family
Acopian has announced the availability of a new family of programmable AC-DC power supplies. Featuring wide-adjust output voltages from 0V-5V to 0-135V and current capabilities up to 70 A, the 1U format single output voltage power supplies offer 750 W of output power. Additional features include:
- High power density, low ripple, and a user-friendly front panel.
- Applicability in ATE, OEM and laboratory applications such as component testing, semiconductor burn-in, test and measurement, RF Amplifiers, LED/laser testing, as well as a variety of electromagnetic and electromechanical applications.
- A universal AC input voltage of 95 to 265 VAC
- 50/60 Hz with active power factor correction (PFC) of 0.99 single-phase.
- An optional fixed auxiliary output of between 3.3V and 125 VDC, up to 180 W.
- Digital interfaces, including RS232, RS485, Ethernet, and USB, are available upon request.
For more information visit www.acopian.com.