Differential Pressure Transmitters for High Line Pressure Apps
MILFORD, CT – Rugged differential pressure transmitters from Orange Research are designed for high line pressure applications in filtration, flow, and level measurement. The transmitters feature:
- Availability in piston and diaphragm sensor models rated at up to 5,000 psig line pressures.
- The ability to transform differential pressure (DP) measurement into voltage (0-5 V, 3 or 4 wire) or current (4-20 mA, 2 wire loop-powered).
- Pressure bodies that are made from solid blocks of stainless steel, brass, aluminum, or PVC and rugged, proprietary sensors.
- The ability to withstand severe environments and high line pressures while maintaining 2% full-scale accuracy (for standard-size DP models) and 5% (for miniature DP models).
- Various met requirements, from NEMA-4X to Class 1, Div. 1 or Div. 2, IP65, CSA, and many more.
- Optional dials for local readout.
- Dial diameters from 1” to 6” that are available with many dial options to customize the local readout of the device.
For more information on our high-pressure DP transmitters, visit our website at