National Instruments today introduced the world’s first RF vector signal transceiver (VST), the NI PXIe-5644R, and with it, a new class of software-designed instrumentation. This software-centric architecture represents a new era in which engineers and scientists can use LabVIEW to tailor open, field-programmable gate array (FPGA)-based hardware for their specific needs.
- Up to 6.0 GHz frequency coverage and 80 MHz instantaneous RF bandwidth
- Industry-leading performance for testing the latest wireless standards such as 802.11ac and LTE
- More than 10 times faster measurements than comparable solutions
- Can replace multiple traditional instruments at a fraction of the cost and size
- Built on FPGA technology programmable with LabVIEW
- Easily expands to support multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) configurations or parallel testing in a single PXI chassis