Adhesives Offer Excellent Bonding, Environmental Sealing and Strain Relief Characteristics
TE Connectivity (TE) offers a wide range of adhesive products to meet the needs of the aerospace, defense and marine markets. Developed to complement Raychem brand heat shrinkable tubing, molded shapes and wire and cable products, TE’s adhesive products have been designed for excellent performance. Whether used separately or as part of an assembled harness system, the adhesive products deliver the strength and endurance that is needed in extreme environments.
With TE’s extensive experience and depth of understanding of the environmental, mechanical, and electrical requirements that separate one application from the other, TE has designed adhesive solutions with customized performance characteristics that satisfy the needs of various applications.
TE Connectivity offers a variety of adhesive products, including:
• Raychem Two-Part Polyamide Epoxy
• Raychem Two-Part Modified Epoxy Adhesive
• Raychem Chemical and Heat-Resistant Adhesive
• Raychem NBCCS (Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, Contamination, Survivable) Adhesive
• Raychem Hot-Melt Thermoplastic Adhesive Tape • Raychem Hot-Melt Adhesive Tape
• Raychem Elastomeric Adhesive Tape
• Raychem General Purpose Hot-Melt Sealant Tape
• Raychem Halogen-Free Hot Melt Sealant Tape
For more information on TE's adhesive products, contact the Product Information Center at (800) 522-6752 or visit TE's Adhesives, Epoxies and Repair Tape page.
Posted by Sara Cohen, Editorial Intern
July 2, 2012