Advanced Power Electronics (San Jose, CA) has recently released the new AP1A003GMT-HF-3 power MOSFET with very low maximum on-resistance for use in high current load switching where a very low voltage drop across the MOSFET switch is required to minimize the conduction losses. Features include:
- Low maximum on-resistance of only 0.99mΩ.
- PMPAK5x6 package with integrated thermal pad and with a standard SO-8 footprint compatible with other enhanced 5x6mm power packages.
- Simple gate drive requirements.
- Breakdown voltage rating of 30V.
- Maximum drain-source current rating of 260A.
For more information, visit www.a-powerusa.com