Talley (Los Angeles, CA) now offers a fiber-plus-power system that bundles all signal and power cabling elements required for installing a functional FTTA system into a single enclosure. Developed in cooperation with FiberSource Inc. and CONEC, the Fiber+Power-to-the-Antenna system saves significant installation time and money, maximizes integrity of the installation, and reduces future maintenance costs. Features include:
- A NEMA 4X-rated fiber + power distribution box and application-specific connectors.
- Availability in a 1-stop shop package to help customers easily design and connect the whole tower from conception through installation to operation.
- Individual ODVA 2 or optional ODC-compatible, fiber output radio-head feeder cables, and DC power cables.
- Robust OSP fiber cables that stand up over time (3x thicker than normally specified fiber cables).
- An efficient fiber-plus-power distribution cabinet from FiberSource.
- IP67-rated connectors from CONEC.
For more information visit http://www.fiber2tower.com.