RFMW, Ltd. (San Jose, CA) has announced the discrete 600-Micron GaAs pHEMT FET. The TGF2060 from TriQuint Semiconductor is constructed without via holes thereby allowing for self-biasing and eliminating the need for a negative supply voltage. Features include:
- Availability in a 0.41 x 0.34 x 0.10 mm chip.
- TriQuint’s 0.25um pHEMT process, which optimizes power and efficiency at high drain bias operating conditions.
- 28 dBm P1 dB with 12 dB associated gain.
- Power added efficiency of 55%.
- A silicon nitride, protective overcoat layer.
- Applicability in military, hi-rel defense and aerospace, test and measurement, and commercial broadband amplifiers.
For more information visit www.rfmw.com