Teseq Enhances NSG 438 ESD Simulator
Teseq  (Edison, NJ) has enhanced its NSG 438 electrostatic discharge (ESD) simulator to include a brand new color touch display, allowing changes to settings and features right on the pistol. This is the first ESD pistol on the market with a color touch-screen display for greater visibility and ease of use. Teseq’s NSG 437 also feature:
- Discharge voltage: 200 V to 30 kV (in 100 V steps).
- Battery life over 30,000 discharges at 30 kV.
- Easily and quickly interchangeable discharge networks.
- Includes 150 pF/330 Ohm discharge network.
- Over 60 optional discharge networks, custom values upon request.
- Three operating modes: single, repetitive, random.
- Built-in ISO self-calibration.
For more information, visit www.teseq.com .