API Technologies’ GaN Power Amplifier Drivers
API Technologies  (Orlando, FL) debuted a new line of Gallium Nitride (GaN) drivers to provide a complete, front-to-back amplifier solution for applications requiring high levels of gain and output power. These hybrid-based power amplifier drivers are an extension of the Company’s broad RF and microwave amplifier product offering, which includes small signal, low noise, and high power output products, for commercial, military, medical, and industrial applications. Technical specifications include:
- Operating frequencies up to 26 GHz.
- Broad range of output levels from 500mW to 500W.
- Drivers and power amplifiers offered in class “A,” “AB” linear, and “C” designs.
- Void free die attach processes.
- In-house chip and wire (hybrid) and SMT manufacturing.
For more information, visit www.apitech.com .