LTE Base Station RF Measurement Option Available for PXI 3000 Modular Platform
Aeroflex Limited  (Stevenage, UK) has announced the separate availability of the LTE Downlink Measurement Suite, a suite of software tools that works with the Aeroflex PXI 3000 platform to characterize the transmitter and receiver parameters of LTE base stations (eNodeB) and small cells in production testing. The LTE Downlink (FDD and TDD) Measurement Suite can be used either with the recently-announced Aeroflex One-Box Base Station RF Tester, which is based on the Aeroflex PXI 3000 platform, or as an expanded application on the Aeroflex PXI 3000 Series VSA and VSG modules.
“We have tailored the LTE Downlink Measurement Suite to meet the production test needs of the evolving small cell market,” said Ran An, product manager at Aeroflex. “The software enables industry-leading measurement speed and flexibility for testing the multiple technologies integrated into small cells, macro base station RF transceivers, and associated RF components.”
The LTE Downlink Measurement Suite:
- Enables RF parametric tests to be performed on macro base stations and small cells.
- Integrates easily into the automated test system.
- Comes equipped with user-friendly graphic interface.
- Supports RF parametric measurements during the base station R&D design stage.
- Is designed to perform 7X24 regression testing as well as advanced radio signal simulation and analysis.
- Includes features such as carrier aggregation and higher order MIMO signal generation.
For more information visit aeroflex.com .