EMI Shielding Material for Precision Die-Cuts
Leader Tech  (Tampa, FL) has introduced its low compression CFS Conductive Foam Shielding materials to help eliminate unwanted RF and electromagnetic interference from escaping into the surrounding environment from the gaps on electronic enclosures found around the I/O panel, backplane and access panels. CFS Conductive Foam covers these openings with a custom, die-cut shielding gasket, offering a typical Shielding Effectiveness of 60 dB between 10 MHz-3 GHz. Additional features include:
- Availability in 3 standard thicknesses.
- A low-resistance polyester fabric surface.
- A Nickel-Copper polyurethane foam center.
- A compression load of 2.1 psi at 30% compression.
- An operational temperature range from -40 to +156°F.
For more information, visit www.LeaderTechInc.com .