Teseq Broadband Amplifier Offers Low Distortion, Reliability
Teseq  (Edison, NJ) has expanded its broadband amplifier line to include a Class A linear and low distortion model that operates from 10 kHz to 400 MHz with a rated power level of 260 W. Used in commercial or in-house EMC test laboratories, the CBA 400M-260 is ideal for automotive, military, and aerospace BCI (bulk current injections) applications that require testing at higher levels. Additional features include:
- Gallium arsenide (GaAs) integrated circuit technology.
- Reduced overall power consumption.
- A push pull design that ensures high reliability and low distortion linear performance across the unit’s frequency range.
- A switched mode power supply.
- A remote control option is available.
- 2 safety interlock BNC connectors. are provided for added flexibility should a standby mode be needed. Front panel indicators denote over-temperature and RF interlock conditions.
- Harmonics > -20 dBc @ 210 W output.
- An operating temperature range from 0º to 40ºC (32ºF to 104ºF).
For more information visit www.teseq.com .