Stand-Alone Generator for Slow Damped Oscillatory Wave Testing from Teseq
Teseq  (Luterbach, Switzerland) has introduced an easy-to-use, stand-alone generator for slow damped oscillatory wave testing in single phase equipment up to 270 V and 16 A. The new NSG 3040-SOW is in compliance with current testing standards IEC/EN 61000-4-18 and ANSI C37.90.1. Ideal for use by power stations, substations, electric meter manufacturers, relays and switch manufacturers as well as EMC testing labs that already use Teseq equipment, the NSG 3040-SOW enables users to perform over-testing at test levels up to 4.4 kV. Features include:
- Oscillation frequency of 100 kHz and 1 MHz.
- Selectable source impedance of 200 Ohm and 150 Ohm.
- Pulse repetition rates exceed standards requirement.
- 1 MHz pulse: From 1/s to 600/s, default is 400/s.
- 100 kHz pulse: From 1/s to 120/s, default is 40/s.
- Ethernet port for external PC control.
For more information, visit www.teseq.com