New Battery-operated, Handheld TTR from Megger
Megger  (Norristown, PA) now offers a rugged, handheld, battery-operated TTR tester (transformer turns ratio). The TTR20, a complement to the world-renowned hand-cranked TTR, measures turns ratio, polarity and excitation current in single-phase and three-phase transformers, current and potential transformers as well as voltage regulators. Features include:
- Allows users to perform tests in less than five seconds after hook up to the transformer.
- Easy operation by simply pushing a button and runs on replaceable ‘AA’ batteries.
- Multiple voltages to keep current low and won’t saturate cores.
- Easy to handle leads available in four lengths.
- Large backlit LCD screen that is easy to read.
For more information, visit www.megger.com