Vishay Intertechnology Introduces New Powdered-Iron-Based, WPC-Compliant Rx Coil
Vishay Intertechnology  (Malvern, PA) [NYSE: VSH ] has announced a new powdered-iron-based, WPC-compliant (Wireless Power Consortium) wireless charging receiving coil optimized for use with or without an alignment magnet. Offering a durable construction and high permeability shielding, the new IWAS-4832EC-50 provides:
- High efficiency ≥ 75 % for the wireless charging of 7 V portable electronics.
- A magnetic saturation of 50 % of inductance @ 4,000 G.
- An inductance of 16.2 µH @ 200 kHz with a ± 5 % inductance tolerance.
- A DCR of 366 mΩ @ + 25 °C, and Q of 30 min. @ 200 kHz.
- A lead length of 50 mm and tinned length of 10 mm.
For more information visit www.vishay.com .