SV Microwave Approved as QPL Source for Qualified M3933/30 Attenuators
SV Microwave  has officially been approved by DLA as the QPL source for qualified M3933/30 (DC-32 GHz) attenuators. SV Microwave manufactures a complete line of standard and custom-designed attenuators including fixed coaxial, QPL, Hi-Rel, and Chip versions. Attenuators are circuits that reduce the power level of a signal to a certain level with little or no reflection and are typically used for test and measurement, satellite payloads, circuits, and circuit boards where space is at a premium.
A variety of connector configurations are available, including SMA, SVK / 2.92mm, 2.4mm, Blindmate, ZMA, SMB, SMC, SSMA, BNC, TNC and Type N, and direct replacements for other manufacturers are possible. Low-power chip attenuators are also available in standard and innovative custom designs.
Features & Benefits
- Connector interfaces are in accordance with MIL-PRF-39012.
- Attenuators meet requirements of MIL-DTL-3933.
- Environmental standards per MIL-STD-202.
- Low VSWR.
- Flat attenuation with additional attenuation values available.
- 2.92mm connectors.
- Frequency range of DC – 32 GHz.
- dB values from 0.5 – 30 dB.
- Screened and non-screened versions.
For more information please visit www.svmicro.com