Extended Range of RFI/EMI SMD Spring Contacts from Harwin
Harwin  (Salem, NH) has expanded its range of EZ-Spring Contacts with different contact styles and heights. Part of the EZ-BoardWare range of PCB hardware products, the surface mount Spring Contacts - also known as Spring Fingers or Grounding Contacts – feature:
- Availability in 15 different sizes, ranging from 1.7mm to 7.25mm free height (1.20mm to 6.35mm minimum working height).
- Suitability for both vertical and horizontal contact actions.
- A design ensuring positive contact with the mating surface.
- Tolerance to both wiping and sliding action.
- Protected tips to prevent from hooking.
Designed for easy assembly onto PCBs, EZ-Spring Contacts are used as grounding or shielding contacts in contact with metal frames or shields, or even for general electrical connection between PCBs or similar. Mounted in a row, the contacts can provide an excellent RFI shielding connection for metal doors or other cabinet enclosures.
Individual clips are supplied in tape and reel packaging for automated placement, and reduce manufacturing costs by eliminating time-consuming secondary assembly operations.
For more information please visit www.harwin.com