Carlo Gavazzi's Proportional, Solid State Controllers
Carlo Gavazzi  (Buffalo Grove, IL) has announced its new generation of proportional output 3-phase controllers, the RGC2P and RGC3P Series. This series covers 3-phase solid state switching controllers that deliver output power in proportion to the control input voltage or current as well as external potentiometer. The RGC2P Series consists of a 3-phase, 2-pole switching device which offers an economical means of switching, because it only switches L1 and L3. The RGC3P Series consists of 3-phase, 3-pole switching devices. Main technical features include:
- 3-phase solid state switching devices.
- A proportional output controller.
- A multi-voltage range from 180 to 660 VAC.
- An operational current up to 75 A (RGC2P) & 65 A (RGC2P).
- Amperage ratings that are based on 40°C.
- Optional system monitoring.
- UL listed, 100kA UL508, and CE.
For more information visit www.GavazziOnline.com .