New 9 x 9 mm Hitless Switch Protection and Timing System
The STC5429 is a single chip multi-service synchronization solution for applications in Ethernet Equipment Clocks, DOCSIS, SDH/SETS, and SONET from Connor-Winfield  (Aurora, IL). The QFN64 packaged device is fully compliant with ITU-T G.813 option 1 and 2, G.8262 EEC Opt1 and Opt2 and Telcordia GR1244 and GR253 standards. Features include:
- Compatibility with ITU-T G.813 Opt1/Opt2, G.8262 EEC Opt1/Opt2, Telcordia GR1244, and GR253 (Stratum3/4E/4/SMC).
- 2 timing generators T0 and T4; T4 may lock to T0’s synchronized output.
- Support of Master/Slave and Multiple-Master redundant application (T0 timing generator only).
- Programmable compensation for phase delay between master and slave unit, in 0.1ns steps.
- An external oscillator with a frequency of 10, 12.8, 19.2, or 20MHz with programming.
For more information, visit www.conwin.com .