Versatile Low-noise Accelerometer Calculates Static and Dynamic Signals
Measurement Specialties  (Hampton, VA ) has released the 4610A, a versatile sensor with integral temperature compensation for both static and dynamic measurements. The 4610A is a rugged, ultra-low-noise DC accelerometer that measures shock and vibration levels up to 2,000 g’s via an integrated gas damped MEMS element with mechanical overload stops. It is particularly useful for detecting low frequency, low amplitude vibration in a variety of applications, including structural monitoring, road vehicle testing, transportation and machine control. Features include:
- Wide temperature range of -55°C to +125°C.
- Ranges from ±2 g to ±100 g with a flat frequency response to 1,500 Hz.
- Sensor incorporates an ultra-low-noise amplification circuit for a ±2 Vdc full-scale output with a dynamic range of 97 dB.
- Signal-conditioned, DC-coupled output.
- Excitation voltage ranges from 8 Vdc to 30 Vdc, with an excitation current of less than 12 mA.
For more information, visit www.meas-spec.com .