OKWs Wearable Small Hand Held Enclosures
OKW  (Bridgeville, PA) has extended its advanced ERGO-CASE enclosures system with six new smaller sized ‘XS’ models. The new models:
- Are ideal for compact hand-held electronic devices.
- Have an ergonomically contoured design, which is comfortable to hold or wear.
- Can be specified with 2 lateral eyelets for fitting the device to a wrist strap or belt, or an eyelet in the end for carrying it on a lanyard.
- Are applicable in personal electronics such as medical and wellness equipment, security devices, building access, and dosage detectors.
- Consist of a top, base, and intermediate ring (plain, or with 1 eyelet or 2 eyelets), which are assembled by 2 self-tapping screws.
- Have external dimensions of 3.22” x 2.20” x 0.94”.
- Are molded in ABS (UL 94 HB) in off-white, or black, with the intermediate ring in gray soft-touch TPE elastomer.
For more information visit www.okwenclosures.com .