Global Specialties Digital AC/DC Power Supply
Global Specialties  (Yorba Linda, CA) introduced a new rugged, general purpose AC/DC power supply with variable outputs of 0-25 volts @ 5 amps with digital LED (Green) displays for motoring both voltage and current outputs. This unique power supply is a low-cost, space-saving solution for applications requiring both AC/DC voltages. The 1315D is specifically designed for educational usage and prototyping, covering a wide range of circuit testing applications. This simple AC/DC power source can be used to demonstrate the concept of alternating and non-alternating voltages. It can also be used for simple experiments using lamps, resistors, etc. The unit has been provided with voltmeter and ammeter for AC/DC voltage and current readings. Features include:
- Variable output: 0-25V @ 5A.
- AC or DC selection switch.
- Separate circuit breakers for AC & DC.
- Output voltage 3-digit LED display (green).
- Output current 3-digit LED display (green).
- Separate power switch with LED indicator.
- Heavy duty transformer.
- Rugged metal case.
- 115V @ 60Hz or 230VAC, 50Hz, single phase.
For more information, visit: www.globalspecialties.com .