WAGO's Pluggable Connector Systems Receive International Certification
WAGO Corporation's  (Germnatown, WI) picoMAX and picoMAX eCOM Pluggable Connector Systems are certified UL 1059 and 1977, CB (Certification Body), and CSA. These international certifications confirm the all-new design's technical properties as connector and terminal block components. The picoMAX connector system features:
- Up to 20 g vibration-resistance.
- Absolute connection integrity in operating temperatures up to +125°C.
- Applicability in medical devices (analyzers, incubators), transportation (elevator/escalator controls), test/measurement (calibration and energy-monitoring devices), building control (BACnet devices, fire/security and lighting control systems), and IT (network gateways, routers).
- The picoMAX eCOM connector system features:
- Pluggable female connectors that can be directly soldered to PCB and wired as a terminal block.