Ultra-Low Quiescent Supply Current
Advanced Power Electronics  (San Jose, CA) has announced the APE2902, a high-efficiency VFM Step-up DC-DC converter for small, low-input voltage or battery powered systems with ultra-low quiescent supply current. Devices can operate from a positive input voltage between the start-up voltage and VOUT and convert it to a higher output voltage. Features include:
- An adjustable voltage in 0.1 V steps.
- An output voltage range from 2.5 to 5 V range with an accuracy of ±5%.
- A quiescent supply current of 22 µA.
- A high switching frequency.
- A limited, internal peak inductor current.
- A max shutdown current that is lower than 1 µA.
- An output current up to 100 mA.
- For more information visit
For more information visit www.a-powerusa.com .