New Rugged SBC from MEN Micro
MEN Micro Inc.  (Ambler, PA) now offers a low power, rugged SBC that incorporates flexible I/O for demanding graphics environments. Using an Intel Atom processor running at 1.6 GHz, the new SC27 is compact, powerful, and able to withstand harsh environments. Additional features include:
- Screens from 7” to 15”.
- A max resolution of 1,280 x 768 pixels.
- Up to 7 W.
- A temperature sensor to monitor and control the display.
- An operating temperature range from -40° to +85°C.
- Up to 2 GB of DDR2 SDRAM memory.
- An 800 MHz bus frequency.
- 16 Mbits of boot Flash.
- An mSATA slot with transfer rates of up to 3 Gbit/s as well as a microSD slot via USB.
For more information visit https://www.menmicro.com .