Molex’s Next-Gen, High-Performance Memory Technology
Molex Inc.  (Lisle, IL) has introduced a portfolio of aerodynamic DDR3 DIMM sockets and ultra-low profile DDR3 DIMM memory module sockets, both of which are ideal for demanding memory applications in telecommunication, networking and storage systems, advanced computing platforms, industrial controls, and medical equipment. Features include:
- Data rates from 800 to 1,600 Mbps.
- Clock frequencies from 400 to 800 MHz.
- An operating voltage of 1.5 V.
- A lower seating plane with max seating heights below 2.80 mm in ATCA blade systems.
- A low-level contact resistance of 10 mΩ.
- RoHS compliance.
For more information visit www.molex.com .