B&K Precision Introduces Modular DC Electronic Load for Multi-Channel DC Source Testing
B&K Precision  (Yorba Linda, CA) has announced its new MDL Series, a modular programmable DC electronic load system. The MDL Series comprises six unique modules ranging in power from 200 W to 600 W. Any combination of these modules can be installed for multi-channel operation in the 4-slot MDL Series mainframe, which supports up to 2400 W and up to 4800 W with a mainframe extension connected. Suitable for use in industries such as automotive, solar, and electronics manufacturing, this high performance DC electronic load system is designed for characterizing a wide range of DC power sources, including multi-output AC/DC power supplies, batteries, fuel cells, and photovoltaic arrays. Features include:
DSP technology to simulate realistic non-linear loading behavior.
- Operating voltage and current ranges up to 500 V and 120 A.
- 250 W dual-channel module supporting flexible power allocation up to 300 W.
- High resolution 16-bit measurement system.
- Adjustable current slew rates in CC mode
- Transient mode operation up to 25 kHz.
- List mode programming for generating complex sequences of input changes.
For more information visit www.bkprecision.com .