1 and 2.5 A Gate Drive Optocouplers from Avago
Avago Technologies  (San Jose, CA), a leading supplier of analog interface components for wireless, wireline, and industrial applications, unveiled two new sets of high speed gate drive optocoupler devices, the ACPL-P/W345 and ACPL-P/W346. These devices are 1A and 2.5A gate drive optocouplers designed to protect and drive Power MOSFET and Silicon Carbide (SiC) MOSFET for high switching frequency applications such as inverter, motor control, and switching power supply (SPS). Compared to Avago's previous generation devices, the ACPL-P/W345 and ACPL-P/W346 are twice as fast in terms of propagation delay. Features include:
- 120ns maximum propagation delay.
- 2.5A maximum peak output current (ACPL-P/W346).
- 1.0A maximum peak output current (ACPL-P/W345).
- Rail-to-rail output voltage.
- Under voltage lock-out with hysteresis.
- 50kV/us minimum high common mode rejection.
- Small stretched SO6 package minimizing PCB board space and cost.
For more information visit: www.avagotech.com .