Teseq's High Current Impedance Stabilization Network
Teseq  (Edison, NJ) is offering a high current impedance stabilization network (LISN) for measuring conducted emissions disturbances on DC power ports of photovoltaic (PV) inverters. The DC-LISN-M2-100, which conforms to the latest requirements of the international standard working group MT GCPC (grid connected power conditioners), can run at a maximum operating current of 150 A for 30 minutes, or continuously at 100 A. Additional features include:
- A max operating voltage of 1,500 V.
- A frequency range of 150 kHz to 30 MHz.
- Impedance levels of 150 Ω in common-mode and 100 Ω in differential-mode.
- A power input with selectable ranges of 230 or 110 V.
- An EUT power input for a PV generator/simulator and a protective earth connection.
For more information visit www.teseq.com .