SICK's MPA Magnetic Positioning Sensor
SICK  (Minneapolis, MN) has announced the launch of the MPA magnetic positioning sensor with analog output. These new magnetic sensors feature:
- An analog current from 4 to 20 mA.
- An analog voltage between 0 and 10 V.
- Measuring lengths from 107 to 1,007 mm.
- High-resolution, non-contact position measurement for demanding automation tasks.
- A rugged IP 67-rated aluminum housing that can be mounted on various cylinders, including T-slot, round and tie rod.
- A teach pad, a 4-color LED display, and several mounting accessories.
For more information visit www.sickusa.com .