Parker Introduces Gen II R-maxTM Stream Switching System
Parker Hannifin Corporation  (Huntsville, AL) is offering the new Parker Gen II R-max Stream Switching System, a multi-functional system capable of integrating both stream switching and filtering into one compact, modular assembly. Features include:
- Availability in normally closed, normally open, and single 3-way configurations,
- A modular design that allows for easy maintenance.
- A captured vent that prevents cross-contamination.
- Improved position indicator for quick recognition of valve actuation.
- Easier removal of cartridges for maintenance.
- An atmospheric reference vent module.
- Surface mount technology to reduce leak paths, internal volume, and dead volume.
For more information visit http://www.parker.com .