Libelium's New Autonomous 3G Sensors
Libelium  (Spain) has released a new generation of autonomous 3G sensors equipped with video cameras that enable the development of new security, surveillance, and military applications on Waspmote, the wireless sensor network platform for the Internet of Things. Features include:
- A 3G-communication module that uses high-speed W-CDMA and HSPA mobile networks, with a speed rate of 5.5 Mbps when uploading photos/videos to the Cloud.
- 22 high-power infrared LEDs that allow night vision mode, which is triggered automatically.
- Internal GPS that combines standard NMEA frames with mobile cell ID triangulation.
- A Waspmote node that uses HTTPS and FTPS (secure mode) Web server transmission to ensure max privacy in information transmission.
- An internal SD card holder (extensible to 32 GB).
For more information visit http://www.libelium.com .