IQD launch ±0.05ppb Rubidium Oscillator
IQD’s  (San Jose, CA) latest high-performance oscillator, the IQRB-1, offers stability around a 1,000 times more accurate than a typical Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator (OCXO). This means it can be used as a free run frequency source in applications such as LTE (Long Term Evolution) systems that require exceptional timing accuracy. It can also be used for UTMS as well as extended holdover for CDMA and WiMax. Features include:
- An accuracy of ±5E10-11 irrespective of temperature fluctuations.
- A 5-pin, 51 mm square package.
- A standard frequency of 10 MHz.
- A supply voltages range from 12 and 18 V.
- Power consumption up to 6 W max.
- An operating temperature range from -30° to +65°C.
For more information visit www.iqdfrequencyproducts.com .