Custom MMIC's New Broadband Driver Amplifier
Custom MMIC  (Westford, MA) has announced the CMD158P3, a new broadband driver amplifier ideally suited for mixer LO chains, passive multipliers, and medium power applications. Features include:
- A frequency range from 6 to 14 GHz.
- 20 dB of gain with +20 dBm of saturated power.
- A +5 V power supply @ 95 mA.
- A RoHs-compliant, Pb-free 3 x 3 mm QFN plastic package.
- Input and output ports that are DC blocked.
For more information visit www.CustomMMIC.com .